Follow Me on Pinterest Russian Immigrant's Closet: This spring - fuchsia coat

Monday, March 19, 2012

This spring - fuchsia coat

(I was wearing Forever 21 top, Papaya jeans, Victoria's Secret coat, boots from DSW, Nine West oversize clutch, HnM bracelet, scarf from TJMaxx) 

(топ Forever 21, джинсы Papaya, пальто Victoria's Secret, ботинки из DSW, клатч Nine West , браслет HnM, шарф из TJMaxx)


First of all, I apologize for the pictures' quality. My photo camera couldn't handle with the bright sun this morning. One would think the weather must be nice and warm in such sunlight but it's not. It's kind a new discover for me that spring in California is the most cold season here. According to that fact, I'm glad I've got my lovely fuchsia Victoria's Secret coat with me. It was supposed to be taken to the trips to cold Minnesota. Although, I'm happy to wear it once again.

Прежде всего, приношу свои извинения за качество фотографий. Моя фото камера не свогла выдержать такого яркого солнца этим утром. Казалось бы, погода должна быть исключительно теплой и приятной, но это не так. Вообше, для меня стало открытием то, что Калифорнийская весна - это самый холодный сезон здесь. И ветра дуют такие... 
Слава Богу, у меня есть мое любимое яркое пальто цвета фуксии от Victoria's Secret. Хотя изначально, я его брала в южный штат для других целей. Ему предозначалось греть меня в поездках в холодную Миннесоту. Но, я все-таки рада случаю одеть его в лишний раз!

1 comments:

  1. очень красивый лук! клатч вообще супер)
    xx

    ReplyDelete