Follow Me on Pinterest Russian Immigrant's Closet: Trip to LA

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trip to LA


What a beautiful day was it!
Me and my husband had a trip to LA for the first time.  We smelled the most fragrant tea-roses (as it seemed to me) at the Rose Park and got to learn about dinosaur extinction at the Natural History Museum.  Especially my husband loved the room with minerals and geological stuff, he is extremely interested in, he is a geologist. He looked like a child in a candy shop) As for me that room attracted my attention only when I saw gemstones.    
This day I was inspired by a woman who’s “Russian Anna Wintour” (Chief editor of American VOGUE). Her name is Evelina Khromchenko. She is Chief Editor of  L'Officiel magazine and also she is responsible for contents and public relations of Les Editions Jalou editions in more than 20 countries worldwide. Her outfits are always elegant and “strict”.   

Here are some pictures of her:   
  


My outfit:  





Have to tell you I was amazed with the spirit of the city!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment