Follow Me on Pinterest Russian Immigrant's Closet: Take me out to the movie theater

Monday, May 28, 2012

Take me out to the movie theater





Top - tjmaxx 
Shirt - forever21 
Jeans - old ones 
Wedges - Steve Madden 
Bag - tjmaxx 
Bracelet - HnM 
______________________________ 
Toп - tjmaxx
Рубашка - forever21
Джинсы - old ones
Сандали - Steve Madden
Сумка - tjmaxx
Браслет - HnM 

This outfit is very plain, but so cozy for me! Our plans were to go to the movie theater and have lunch in Downtown. So my new wedges by Steve Madden gave me the opportunity to feel relaxed and confident, as they are so comfortable to wear.
By the way, I highly recommend you to see "Dark Shadows" movie. It is one of Tim Burton's great creature!
_____________________________
Сегодняшний образ достаточно простой, но такой уютный для похода в кинотеатр и перекуса где-нибудь в центре. Мои новые босоножки на платформе от Steve Madden прекрасно справились с функцией комфорта.
Кстати, я очень рекомендую вам посмотреть фильм "Тени" с Джонни Деппом. Это очередной качественный продукт от Тима Бертона.

1 comments: